Friday, September 23, 2016

Mods for Status Bar Icons and Back to Kill button? Marshmallow

Are there any mods to hide the icons on the status bar or to activate the back to kill feature from Lollipop and KitKat? I am willing to edit files myself if need be, but just need to know what I am doing. Thanks for any help or pointing me in the right direction. All I am finding is stuff for the LP an KK roms. Even the Sense Toolkit says that it is not compatible with MM.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d4omDT
via IFTTT
Are there any mods to hide the icons on the status bar or to activate the back to kill feature from Lollipop and KitKat? I am willing to edit files myself if need be, but just need to know what I am doing. Thanks for any help or pointing me in the right direction. All I am finding is stuff for the LP an KK roms. Even the Sense Toolkit says that it is not compatible with MM.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d4omDT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment